Skip to main content

Elite Lofts

Call today for a FREE quotation

0800 542 0087 | Email

"I just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the loft conversion you did for us. We really appreciate all of your hard work and the care taken."

Karen and Jon

The Party Wall Act.1996…

Where a property shares an adjoining wall with a neighbour you must have a written agreement between both parties before work commences

Because of the shared ownership of a party wall between neighbours the property owner must notify their neighbour of their intention to undertake any work that will affect the party wall and also receive consent from their neighbour through a written party wall agreement.

You can download our generic party wall agreement to issue to your neighbour for them to sign by downloading from the following link

If you cannot get written agreement from your neighbours you will need to employ the services of a party wall surveyor.

Further advice is available from your Local Authority or you can read the Party Wall Explanatory Booklet on government planning portal website

Return to main information page >>>>